Monday, April 8, 2013

First Post

First post on the new blog! Crazy how time flies by. It seems like it was just a month ago I began the journey of starting school at UCLA to get my Multiple Subject Teaching Credential and Master's.

I have been in many classrooms and have observed and taught in many settings, and I must say, primary grades are where my heart is. I spent the past 6 months in a 1st grade classroom and my heart officially belongs to the little ones. I am starting this blog to share my journey through student teaching and the first years of my teaching. I want to share the things I try, that work, and the things that didn't work. I also am using it to babble about life, being in graduate school, and the typical blabbers of being in your 20's.

Here's to the remainder of the school year and teaching in primary.

No comments:

Post a Comment